Friday, October 4, 2013

Week 1 EOC,My Voice



I have been fascinated with Web Design ever since I was a teenager in high school. I indulged myself within the layout and positioning of text and images upon a homepage. Manipulating and control the code such as html was something I have always been fascinated with. Imagine, with just a few strings of code a person is able to create a masterpiece through the computer that garners attention and piques the interest of many. With this kind of technology and power in hand they are able to profit by marketing and selling products from producers to consumers all done through a website.  Through this fascination, I have become a student in my pursuit of knowledge not only through designing websites but also to study and analyze data. Designing homepages and forums were my main goals and what I wished to achieve but through recent study and the flow of information I now understand that my field of study branches out in many directions. Due to this enlightenment, my interests now lie with knowing more about leading and studying data through the various databases. As I recall, I remember my desires and wishes were to study Game Art a few years previously. It was a passion fueled by my enjoyment and love for drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment